Think about this… do you ever spend time worrying about things you can’t control? Or even worse… do you ever completely freak out about things you can’t control?
Well, this podcast is coming to your rescue.
One of the many lessons of 2020 is that we can’t control everything life will be uncertain, life will be stressing, things will not always be exactly as we plan them out in our minds.
So we have to know that and be ready for it and not freak out when things go sideways. Especially when there’s nothing we can do about it.
Here are a few of the points Lindsay goes through:
- Fall in love with the process of becoming your best self.
- Focus on what you can actually change.
- Fall in love with not knowing. Anxiety comes from overthinking and focusing on the unknown.
- Stop counting your mistakes.
- First- don't react - then think of what you CAN actually adjust. You always have choices.
- You’re allowed 5 minutes to be emotions a day then you have to be a gangster.
- We’re so much stronger than we think we are.
- All personal suffering is within your control… it’s the meaning you give to what happens to you.
- Stop complaining and start creating solutions.
- Oprah says - what is the next right move?
- Life is about alternatives.
- There is so much negative in unhappiness… But you always have a choice.
- To be happy- watch your mind all day long.
- Life is an energy game. Get away from negative energy.
- You can’t force people to do something they don’t want to do and expect a good results from it.
- What you look for you find.
Enjoy this pep talk all about not freaking out over things you can’t control!
To check out everything how to be awesome head over to www.howtobeawesomeateverything.com
Also be sure to follow Lindsay on Instagram @lindsayscloud for everything how to be awesome!